This is a substantial detached bungalow located in a mature parkland setting adjacent to The Park and within walking distance of several local amenities, offering beautifully proportioned accommodation which flows superbly, and enjoys a remarkably private mature garden.
Dating from the 1980’s, this substantial detached bungalow enjoys bright and spacious living accommodation which flows beautifully from the moment you walk into the spacious reception hall. The South facing sitting room has access into the garden, whilst the kitchen/breakfast room and dining room are linked by a wide arch. The generous bedrooms of which there are three are separate from the living accommodation. Externally, the property has a double garage, parking for 3/4 cars, and a large mature garden.
• Large reception hall with cloak and utility cupboards
• Peaceful sitting room with gas fireplace and access to a South facing terrace
• Dining room with access to the South facing terrace and wide arch to a modern kitchen/breakfast room
• Study and utility room
• Master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes and dressing room/en-suite bathroom
• Guest bedroom suite with en-suite shower and fitted wardrobes
• Further double bedroom and separate shower room
• Double garage and off road parking for 3/4 cars
• Mature private gardens including a delightfully secluded South facing sun terrace
St. Stephens Manor is a stunning small development created in the 1980’s within the grounds of the original Manor House which is set in wonderful parkland with its own lake. Local amenities may be found in Tivoli and the Bath Road which are within a short walk. Both enjoy a particularly fine range of individual shops, restaurants and delicatessens. The town centre is also within walking distance and offers a wider range of bespoke shops, restaurants and wine bars whilst the town’s main schools are all easily accessible. Also within a short drive of both the railway station and Junction 11 of the M5.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property.
Cheltenham Borough Council: 01242 262626.
Council Tax Band: G - £2,769.51 pa. 2018/2019.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, Charles Lear & Co. on 01242 222722.