Standing in a peaceful location forming part of an established residential development this exceptional property provides beautifully proportioned living accommodation comprising of a sitting room with a wood burning stove, a large kitchen/breakfast room with an adjoining dining room and study, four sizeable bedrooms, two contemporary bath/shower rooms, garaging, parking and established gardens.
Forming part of a sought after development, located just over one mile of Leckhampton High School and within walking distance of the vibrant Bath Road, this superb home offers generous and versatile family friendly accommodation including a spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, presently used as a study, study/boot room, four double bedrooms with views and two bath/shower rooms. The property is also offered with no onward chain.
- Spacious and beautifully presented property with a wide reception hall with stairs to the first floor
- Sitting room with exposed flooring and a wood burning stove, superb kitchen/breakfast room with generous storage and a view of the garden, dining room, study/boot room, downstairs cloakroom and a useful utility room
- Four light and airy bedrooms and two contemporary bath/shower rooms, the principal bedroom benefits from a walk in dressing room
- Large single garage with an internal door, half garage providing ideal storage for bicycles and garden items
- Off road parking for two vehicles and mature corner plot gardens
- Within proximity of open countryside and amenities
- Offered with no onward chain
Merlin Way forms part of the popular residential district fondly known as Allenfield, the houses are mainly detached and semi-detached homes dating from the 1960s offering spacious family friendly accommodation. Number 15 stands in a quiet location within the development abutting open land and benefitting from wonderful seasonal views of Leckhampton Hill and Daisy Bank, both deemed areas of outstanding natural beauty. Burrows Field is nearby and offers scenic and leisurely walks and within 1.5 miles are several exceptional schools and amenities whilst the town centre and railway station are within 2.5 miles.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property.
Cheltenham Borough Council: 01242 262626.
Council Tax Band: (D) - £2,068.39 p.a. (2023/2024).
EPC Rating: C.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, Charles Lear & Co. on: 01242 222722.