Occupying the entire top floor within this attractive and imposing stone dressed Grade II Listed townhouse, this thoughtfully renovated apartment has been subject to a thorough programme of updating. This includes a contemporary fitted kitchen with brand new appliances off the sitting/dining room, a luxurious bathroom with modern white suite and new flooring throughout.
• Communal entrance hall and original staircase to the top floor with entrance door into the hallway
• Beautifully proportioned sitting/dining room with brand new contemporary fitted kitchen, two south facing sash windows and charming fireplace
• Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• Contemporary bathroom with a modern white suite
• Off road parking to the rear for one vehicle
• Gas central heating
• Town central location
• No onward chain
8 London Road stands well back from this wide tree lined road within a short walk of Sandford Park which plays host to the popular Lido swimming pool. Cheltenham General Hospital, the High Street and Promenade are all within walking distance. The town offers a wide range of quality shops, intriguing boutiques, excellent restaurants and popular wine bars. A number of internationally recognised schools may also be found nearby with several within walking distance whilst Cheltenham enjoys a variety of popular festivals during the year, including Literature, Jazz, Food and Drink and the National Hunt racing.
COUNCIL TAX BAND (A) - £1,168.85pa. (2019/2020)
• Tenure: Leasehold with 985 years remaining.
• Service Charge: £70.00pcm.
• Managing Agents: Cambray Property Management, Cheltenham.
The apartment has an allocated parking space and the benefit of permit parking.