A well proportioned modern four-bedroom detached family house set over two floors located on the edge of Pittville. Offering flexible living with a bright open plan kitchen/dining room and separate reception room as well as playroom/study, detached garage and off street parking for two cars.
Built in 2014 by Bloor Homes this fantastic four-bedroom detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac just behind The Prince of Wales Stadium and is ideal for both Pittville Park and Cheltenham Racecourse. The entire property is modern, bright and well presented and offers spacious and flexible accommodation.
• Well thought out modern design this family home boasts impressive accommodation throughout
• The ground floor comprises entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/dining room, separate reception room and addition study/play room.
• Modern kitchen with built in appliances and utility room
• Scope to incorporate the kitchen/dining room and reception room easily to create an even more open plan feel
• The first floor comprises the main double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room another very good double, two smaller bedrooms and a family bathroom.
• Driveway with 2 off street parking spaces and detached garage
• Private garden with large storage shed
• Fully double glazed with the remainder of the 10 year LABC guarantee
Denman Avenue is found off Prince Regent Avenue behind the Prince of Wales Stadium. Situated within a short walk of two of Cheltenham’s historic landmarks, Pittville Park with its magnificent pump rooms and ornamental lakes and also Prestbury Park and racecourse offering a prospective purchaser both country and town lifestyles. Less than a mile to the town centre which can be accessed via a gentle stroll past the boating lake. Regency Cheltenham is renowned for its fine architecture but also its extensive range of boutiques, wine bars, cafes as well as its world renowned schools. Access to the M5 Motorway network is gained at Junctions 9 and 10
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property.
Cheltenham Borough Council: 01242 262626.
Council Tax Band: (E) - £2,220.35 pa. (2020/2021).
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, Charles Lear & Co. on 01242 222722.