Constructed by the highly regarded local developer, Marcus Homes, this stunning detached home, which enjoys beautiful views, has been completed to exacting standards and offers four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. The house also enjoys allocated off road parking and a private rear garden.
Set back from the road and enjoying a surprising level of peace and privacy, this brand new detached home has been constructed by the reputable Marcus Homes who are driven by a genuine passion for architecture and iconic design. They pride themselves on creating contemporary developments, with clean, sharp lines, completing them all to a very high level of specification. Plot 1 also happens to be the show home for this exclusive small and select development. The ground floor is beautifully proportioned and on entry into the reception hall, this is most definitely noticeable. A full wall of cloak cupboards with a console table provides excellent storage before a partially glazed door leads into the open-plan living room which enjoys a high specification kitchen by the revered Abitalia, including integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. The living room has generous sliding doors opening into the garden whilst there is a spate reception room at the front of the house which would make a very comfortable home office or family room. The ground floor also benefits from a utility room, cloakroom and cupboard under the stairs. Stairs rise to the first floor where four bedrooms may be found. The principal bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite shower whilst the remaining three bedrooms, all of which are well-proportioned, are serviced by a generous contemporary bathroom with shower.
• Bespoke kitchen cabinets
• Integrated Neff Appliances including Induction hob, double oven, integrated extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher
• Wine fridge
• Sink- Caple Axle 50 under mounted sink
• 1810 tap
• Feature Lighting
• Contemporary Wall hung White Laufen Sanitaryware and vanity units with Hansgrohe taps
• Wall hung Laufen rimless WC
• Hansgrohe exposed thermostatic Shower
• Luxury glass shower enclosures
• Porcelain wall and floor tiles
• Heated towel rail
• Electric toothbrush charging point
Heating, Electrical & Lighting
• Gas central heating
• Zoned Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Recessed down lighters to kitchen, utility, hall and bathrooms
• TV points to living room, Kitchen, and Bedrooms
• Brushed steel sockets above worktop to kitchen
• White sockets and switches elsewhere
• USB double sockets to selected areas
• Electric toothbrush charging point to bathroom and ensuite
• Outside lighting
• Outside tap
• Electric vehicle charging point
Doors and Windows
• Front door with multi point locking system
• Powder coated aluminium
• Sliding patio doors
• Brick/Colour through Render
• Tiled roof
• Landscaped garden with patio area
• Block paved driveway and parking for several cars
• External waterproof electrical socket and tap to rear of property
Security and Peace of Mind
• Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms hard wired to mains with battery back up
• Pre-wired for security alarm system
• 10 year structural warranty
• Fitted wardrobes fitted to dressing rooms *
• Porcelain tiles to bathrooms
• Engineered Oak flooring to ground floor
* where applicable
Located opposite playing fields and within walking distance of the village centre and two supermarkets, an excellent range of local shops, post office, doctors surgery, dentist and also several popular schools. The regional centre of Cheltenham is about 3 miles distant and offers a wider range of bespoke shops and boutiques, restaurants and wine bars. The town also offers several internationally recognised schools and various well-known festivals including literature, jazz, food and national hunt racing. Within a short drive is junctions 9 and 10 of the M5 for access to the motorway network.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property.
Cheltenham Borough Council: 01242 262626.
Council Tax Band: TBC.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, Charles Lear & Co. on 01242 222722.